Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

Affiliate News

2015 Race for the Cure Pictures! More

more
Affiliate Monthly
WITSTOCK Pink Ribbon Walk

Western Iowa Tech students are proud to present the WITSTOCK Pink Ribbon Walk on Sat. Sept. 12 from 9 a.m. to noon.  The walk begins at 10:30 a.m.  

All proceeds from both events will go to Susan G. Komen Siouxland. Komen Siouxland mission is to end breast cancer and 75 percent of all proceed fund programs in Siouxland while the remaining 25 percent funds breast cancer research.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/witstock-pink-ribbon-walk-tickets-18206413874
Win tickets to an Explorer Game

Are you a SURVIVOR or a FIGHTER?

Let us know and YOU could win four tickets to a regular season Sioux City Explorer home game!

Send an email to kquinn@komensiouxland.org and tell us how your have been affected by breast cancer.

more
National Spotlight
Living with Metastatic BC
People diagnosed with metastatic disease face very different challenges than people diagnosed with early breast cancer. Here, we discuss treatment, prognosis and some of the emotional and practical aspects of living with metastatic breast cancer. Find out more.

Debunking Five Common Myths About BC Treatment
Myths about breast cancer treatment can actually do more harm than good when a woman is diagnosed and needs to make complex decisions.  Learn more now!
more